305: Adventure, Awe and Writing Practice: The Art of the Crowd-Sourced Memoir – Interview with Joe Bunting
Hey there word nerds!
Joe is a bestselling writer, novelist, and a dad. He leads The Write Practice community, an award-winning community of creative writers. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife Talia and three kids and enjoys coffee and corpse reviver no. 2s.
In this episode Joe and I discuss:
- The inspiration behind Crowdsourcing Paris
- A small, but powerful trick to overcoming writer’s block
- Finding awe in the ordinary
- Structuring a memoir
- Creating risks and stakes in any story
- Developing a writing practice
Plus, his #1 tip for writers.
For more info and show notes: www.diymfa.com/305