285: Character-Driven Holiday Romance – Interview with Sarah Morgan
Hey there word nerds!
Today, I have the pleasure of interviewing Sarah Morgan. A USA Today bestselling author Sarah writes lively, sexy contemporary stories for Harlequin.
Romantic Times has described her as “a magician with words” and nominated her books for their Reviewer’s Choice Awards and their “Top Pick” slot. In 2012 Sarah received the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America. Today we’ll be discussing the art and craft behind her latest novel A Wedding in December.
In this episode, Sarah and I discuss:
- How one character inspired A Wedding in December
- What makes holiday romances so popular
- Navigating writing a story where “happily ever after” is guaranteed
- Developing an authentic setting
- Balancing family secrets in a multi-pov story
Plus, her #1 tip for writers.
For more info and shownotes: www.diymfa.com/285