279: How to Best Give Your Books Every Chance to Succeed – BM279
Do you want to know how to give your book every chance to succeed?
Listen as book cover designer. Karen Dimmick shares her powerful ways to have a book cover that attracts sales.
In this week’s powerful episode “How to Best Give Your Books Every Chance to Succeed” you will discover:
- What elements make up a good, attractive book cover
- How genre-specific covers sell books
- The current trend for colors and cover designs
- When is it right to have your photo on the front cover
- Important book cover components specifically for non-fiction authors
- How important is it to have a graphic on the front cover
- Book cover blunders to avoid
- And a whole lot more