141: A Quick-Start Guide to Self-Publishing Your Book
If part of your personal definition of writing success includes making a living from your writing, it's time to start thinking like an entrepreneur. That's why today's episode breaks down the most common business models authors use to build their writing careers.
Article + Transcript: www.well-storied.com/startselfpublishing
Mentioned in Today's Episode:
• The Pros & Cons of Self-Publishing
• The Pros & Cons of Traditional Publishing
• Breaking Down 5 Keys to Writing Success
• Business Models for Authors
• The Cost of Self-Publishing Fiction
• Exclusivity vs Publishing Wide for Ebooks, Print, and Audio with Joanna Penn
Enjoy the show? Consider leaving a rating & review, both of which go a long way toward helping the podcast grow and reach new writers.
You can also fuel the next episode by buying me a coffee: www.ko-fi.com/kristen
All Episodes: www.well-storied.com/podcast
You can find the show on: iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, Youtube, RSS, and other popular podcatchers!
Support the show (http://www.ko-fi.com/kristen)